Safety Precautions in a hurricane
- DO NOT empty your pool or spa. If you need to lower the water, please refer to this video (pumps 3.0 @ 1 minute 40 second).
- Shut off the gas to your gas heater. You can shut off the gas at the regulator valve connected to the gas heater.
- Add extra chlorine to your pool if you are not using our T&D Pool & Spa Service.
- DO NOT cover your pool. If you have a solar blanket on your pool or spa, fold up and store in a location where it cannot blow away.
- Remove and store ANY loose items that are on your pool deck..
Please refer to this video that explains the drainage on your deck (drainage 12.0)